EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DANCE HALL KIING MAIZAMANNI
QS1
So mazammani tell us something ppl don't know you can do apart from music?
Aii first of all maizamani means you own the era therefore am multi talented if I may say, am bass guitarist which am sure most people don't know about and I just graduated from the prestigious Abubakar tafawa balewa university, I studied town planning, therefore am also a town planner.
Wow very Good I guess there's a lot ppl don't know bout u
Yeah
Qs2 so what inspire your. Music
Basically, I get inspired by my immediate environment especially the people around me, what the do and how the do them.
Uhmmmmmm so basically your music is about your environment
Qs 3 how do you find the industry? And where do u fit into in the industry?
The industry as we all know is competitive. So, to me is fun cause I love competition that's what makes me better, so I fit in the dance hall rim.
OK!!

Qs4 what a being your biggest break through so far?
Qs5 and who are your mentors?
My biggest break through was when I got my first award as the best artists on campus and courtesy of ma very hit jam that year BEND IT LOW.
Very nice!!!
My mentors are people like busy signal, vibez kartel movado,popcaan and other dance hall artist.
Qs6 Should we b expecting any thing new from you soon
Yeah sure, am working on dropping a killer tune its actually a big tune which am proud of because I did put in a lot of work n time to bring d tune, is a massive one produced by ORACLE #MAIZAMANI #goodmusic Always.
Qs7 any disspointments so far?
Life can never be full of appointments brother, so definitely I've had a couple of disappointment, which ranges from friends, fellow artist and also managers, how the tend to make u believe the will be there for you when ever you need them and is always most unfortunate that the don't keep to there promises which is very frustrating and very disappointing.
Yeah yeah true talk!!!!
Qs7 Heard you had a link up with Victor daniels picture recently should we be expecting a contract soon or what are you guys up too?
Yeah Victor Daniel is one very good person am fortunate to me in the industry, actually I got close to him becaus
e I saw how creative and versatile he is, actually for now I won't want to open up our plans but I assure you, expect a lot from us. Sorry I have to keep you in suspense lol.
OK.
Qs8 any last word for your fans or upcoming acts out there?
Yeah, seriously to my fans I really appreciate you for your support in diverse ways you have been my strength though Almighty jah is the ultimate that's why I'm where I am today, I promise not to fall you keep expecting more from me because is all about you without you the won't be MAIZAMANI, and to my fellow up and coming arts all I will say is keep the fire burning,never you get discourage by the competition in the industry is just to bring out the best in you .
Aii that's very pleasant
Anticipate PROPERLY
Drops Soon



Fbook: Matt maizamani, Twitter : Mrmatt maizamani, INSTAGRAM :Maizamani
Thanks for your time maizamanni
Yeah you welcome

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.